Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

depressed
Unregistered

sick for a year now
      04/04/00 07:26 PM

hello, i am very depressed now that i have reached my birthday and i am in my second yr. of college. i located this site last yr. when i thought i might have been injected with the hiv virus. no i do not use drugs and during the time i was a virgin but even though i was a virgin and did not use drugs i still experienced the symptoms of hiv infection: first it started with my lymphnodes under my chin swelling up to the size of golf balls, than my lymphnodes under my arms, than night sweats, than chills, burning tongues, fatigue, anxiety attacks, sinus and ear infections that would not go away, body trembles, and other numerous symptoms. After so long i gained the will to get tested and it came back negative, this was six months ago, i have not had unprotected sex or used any needles or drugs, yet i still experience these symptoms randomly, my doctors have run test with no results, i am even at this time suffering from a burning tongue, and swollen lymphnodes...........this past summer these things began to seriously get to me causing depression, and a lack of emotion towards anything, ultimately i became suicidely as i am today, with no care or love for anythiing..................i have tested negative yet i still feel positive ............................what is the deal?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* sick for a year now depressed 04/04/00 07:26 PM
. * Re: sick for a year now friend   04/04/00 07:27 PM
. * Re: sick for a year now Anonymous   04/04/00 07:27 PM
. * Re: sick for a year now Anonymous   04/04/00 07:27 PM
. * Re: sick for a year now Anonymous   12/29/04 10:16 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3659

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3