Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

mikemikemike
Unregistered

HIV from oral sex when u have dry lips (Accutane)?
      07/09/06 11:48 PM

Im currently on Accutane (very strong acne medication) and ive been on it for about 4 months. Ever since I started using it my lips have been very dry and i sometimes even have herpes 1 breakouts on my lips because of accutane (thus my lips get very red and sometimes bleed). So I performed oral sex about 3-4 weeks ago on a complete stranger and now Im worried my lips might have been dry and sore that night when I performed oral sex. I even remember rubbing my lips against his penis...and now Im scared that some of his precum might have gotten on my lips. What are the chances he might have infected me if he has HIV? I really wanna get tested but i have to wait a few more weeks since im still in that window period thing.

oh i forgot....i also used a sex toy from him....a fake vagina to be exact. It was wrapped in a towel for what seemed at least a few hours, maybe even days. I inserted my penis into it without a condom. Im such an ediot, I really shouldnt have believed him when he said it was brand new. Im guessing he had used it before but not during the time we were together. Any chances I might have gotten something from the toy? Like maybe some of his semen was inside the sex toy from when he used it?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* HIV from oral sex when u have dry lips (Accutane)? mikemikemike 07/09/06 11:48 PM
. * Re: HIV from oral sex when u have dry lips (Accuta Anonymous   08/08/06 04:49 AM
. * Re: HIV from oral sex when u have dry lips (Accuta SteveR   07/10/06 12:53 PM
. * Re: HIV from oral sex when u have dry lips (Accutane)? Regret101   07/10/06 09:14 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6047

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3