Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

Shower guy is back
      06/20/01 01:43 PM

Hi there, I'm back with OCD going full swing. After getting my negative at 87 days. To be exact, a day after, I got a rash all over my trunk, arms , hands and some in the thighs which was a fine pink rash which eventually joined together to form one big red rash. The rash lasted 3 or 4 days and my skin was hot and flushed. The doctors thought it was german measles cause it looked like it but no fever and rubella tests proved otherwise. Naturally, I automatically think it is ARS since I had all kinds of symptoms for the past 11 weeks before the rash. Can the rash come out at the later stages of ARS? I always thought the rash came first and not like my case where the rash really came late(after 11 weeks of experiencing what I think is ARS) By the way, my risk is extremely low risk as most of the people on this board knows. Anyway, I will be getting another test soon so wish me luck, The rash really freaked me out!!! The one side says impossible given the 12 week negative and low risk while the other side of my mind is telling me but what about the rash and other symptoms!!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Shower guy is back Anonymous 06/20/01 01:43 PM
. * Re: Shower guy is back Rick   06/21/01 02:25 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1501

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3