Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Can anxiety cause armpit and neck pain/stingin
      02/10/06 08:11 PM

Dude, I have all those pains too. My armpits would burn AND ache. My neck was so sore sometimes i could not turn my head. I have weird marks all over my body. i have a lymph node the size og a gold ball in my neck. i had groin pain and my spleen felt swollen. i have white tounge along with canker sores, white spots and blood blisters on my inner cheek. small cuts took weeks to heal. i was nausious, had persistant head aches and my gums bled a little. dirreaha lasted like two weeks, then i got an anal fissure and was constipated for like a month. low grade fever and fluke like symptoms in the beginning. I had every symptom. When i say every symptom, i mean i had every single fucing symptom know to medical sience when it comes to HIV. I got tested at 14 weeks. I am in fact negative. got tested again at 7 months. STILL NEGATIVE!!

let me just say when it comes to symptoms, no1 and i mean NO1 had it worse then myself. guess what caused my symptoms, yep thats right, stress and anxiety. go read what that can do too you. symptoms mean dick dude. some armpit/neck pain is nothing. you are noticing things you never noticed before becuase you never check for them. now after all that i have one more thing to say. stop worrying and go get the freggin negative my man becuase HIV is NOT your problem.

I hope this help you and maybe some others. symptoms of hiv are everyday symptoms that lots of ppl get. stress makes them worse and in some cases (mine) actually cause symptoms. have a good night WW and I wish you luck in testing dude. and every1 else that worried, honestly you most likely do NOT have HIV. its a hard thing to catch so relax get tested then relax some more. later dudes.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Can anxiety cause armpit and neck pain/stinging? ExWorryWart 02/10/06 03:31 PM
. * Re: Can anxiety cause armpit and neck pain/stinging? carlos30   11/09/11 12:33 AM
. * Re: Can anxiety cause armpit and neck pain/stinging? luna13   02/10/06 05:48 PM
. * Re: Can anxiety cause armpit and neck pain/stinging? ExWorryWart   02/10/06 06:28 PM
. * Re: Can anxiety cause armpit and neck pain/stingin Anonymous   02/10/06 08:11 PM
. * Re: Can anxiety cause armpit and neck pain/stingin Anonymous   02/11/06 02:47 AM
. * Re: Can anxiety cause armpit and neck pain/stingin luna13   02/10/06 08:40 PM
. * Re: Can anxiety cause armpit and neck pain/stingin ExWorryWart   02/10/06 08:39 PM
. * Re: Can anxiety cause armpit and neck pain/stingin Anonymous   02/11/06 02:56 AM
. * Re: Can anxiety cause armpit and neck pain/stingin ExWorryWart   02/11/06 10:27 AM
. * Re: Can anxiety cause armpit and neck pain/stingin Anonymous   02/11/06 02:56 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 49545

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3