Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

HIV Test Results
      12/01/05 11:48 PM

I am a 32 year old female from a very small town and I have lived in terror of HIV since about 1995. I basically diagnosed myself based on symptoms and in my mind I was almost certain that I was HIV positive. This has crippled my life for the past decade and the fear was so great it is hard to convey. I have been wanting to try to have a baby...but would not even consider it without knowing my HIV status and since I had already convinced myself that I was positive I had lost all hope. I felt hopeless and depressed. Yesterday after much prayer the Lord gave me the courage to get tested. Without the help of Jesus I could not have done it. Today after praying all day I got my results and they were NEGATIVE! Thank you JESUS!! I have tormented myself and missed out on peace of mind for over a decade!! Please don't do this to yourself...please...you can convince yourself 100% you are positive when you are not! I had unprotected sex several times years ago before I became a Christian. I was also told that two of those men were HIV positive (I didn't know for sure...but the rumor was enough). I know what the fear can do to your life...especially worring about how it will affect the people you love. I pray that if you are worried about HIV that you will PRAY for the LORD to give you the courage to be tested and for a Negative result! It was the scariest thing I have ever done(being tested) and today I feel better than If I had won a powerball lottery!! I have my life back!! And I thank God!! Hold on to Psalms 103:11 "For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him." The Lord gave me mercy and peace and he will give the same to you! Please be tested and LIVE!!!!!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* HIV Test Results Anonymous 12/01/05 11:48 PM
. * Re: HIV Test Results Anonymous   12/11/05 12:47 AM
. * Re: HIV Test Results Anonymous   12/02/05 06:40 PM
. * Re: HIV Test Results ItsFaith   12/02/05 10:41 AM
. * Re: HIV Test Results ExWorryWart   12/22/05 05:06 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2569

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3