Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

Risk and ELISA in 30 days
      09/04/05 06:26 AM

Excuse, but I am extremely broken-hearted; I maintained a relationship with a prostitute the day July 18; she practiced me oral sex for one minute approximately and then we continue the relationship with preservative. To the 15 fair days of that relationship I had fever of 38,5º that with medicine quick low at 37 or 37,5 and it lasted some 36 hours, I also had uneasiness and appetite lack. I recovered quick and at the 48 hours again had fever another time of 38,5º that lowered similar to 37,5º again and it hardly lasted 24 hours, this time accompanied by pain for the area of eyes and lids. I didn't give HIM THEN bigger IMPORTANCE. Some days I read an article on AIDS, ARS, etc. and I began to worry. My concern has gone in increase and now it has already become authentic anguish because I maintained relationships with my couple without protection. NOW it is THAT to the 15 days of that relationship with my couple she has suffered a stomachache process, without vomits neither diarrhea, so alone occasionally something of naúseas, pain in the abdomen when pressing it, headache and stomach cramps that remitted for two days, returning those symptoms again to the two days and disappearing after 24 hours. Also before feeling with these symptoms to my couple it left him a small rash in a side, she attributed it to an allergy to a metal of their belt. She is unaware to all the anguish that I am happening. They will already be 7 weeks of the relationship of risk and I am waiting to the octave to make me a more reliable test.
In definitive that am extremely broken-hearted not alone for the fact that I had been able to be contagious of the illness but because I had been able to contaminate to my couple.
I have been practiced a ELISA to the 30 fair days of the relationship that it was negative, although I know that their reliability is minimum.
I please request them they give me their opinion about all that I have commented them; equally I would like to know if they really exist cases of infection to receive oral sex, because the information that I prepare it is very contradictory. Finally and this is it that more it anguishes me it is if you believe that the symptoms that my couple is suffering can be due to have been infected.
Thank you for everything and forgive the nuisances.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Risk and ELISA in 30 days Anonymous 09/04/05 06:26 AM
. * Re: Risk and ELISA in 30 days SteveR   09/06/05 10:54 AM
. * Re: Risk and ELISA in 30 days Anonymous   09/07/05 03:23 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1258

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3