Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
Re: just need a little help in my "window period"
      09/01/05 09:46 PM

Please dont carry that guilt so much. Your children love you. Do you know....when I found out my x was dying I freaked out. I had a three yr old son (who thankfully wasn't his)...i was terrified of being away from him. but never worry that your children will hate you in your time of need. i know you feel responsible for letting this happen, but anyone I know with a mom who they worry about their health would never abandon them. My son is the REASON I got tested. I knew I wanted to see every aspect of his life, and I knew if I didn't find out....then I didn't even have a chance.
Your risk is very minimal. I wouldnt even worry. but if it something you are constantly going to worry about until you know...then you have to find out. if not just for peace of mind....for the sake of your children. (to stay with them). not that you will ever need to really know this. but the only survival (and the ONLY survival) is knowledge about it. do you think a diabetic would live if they did not know. It is really that managable. (but that is worst case scenerio....you should have faith that this would not even apply to you).

i really wish you the best. and please....keep in touch
debbie

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* just need a little help in my "window period" Anonymous 09/01/05 02:22 PM
. * Re: just need a little help in my "window period" Anonymous   09/01/05 04:50 PM
. * Re: just need a little help in my "window period" debtex   09/01/05 02:33 PM
. * Re: just need a little help in my "window period" Anonymous   09/01/05 08:53 PM
. * Re: just need a little help in my "window period" debtex   09/01/05 09:46 PM
. * Re: just need a little help in my "window period" Anonymous   09/02/05 01:50 PM
. * Re: just need a little help in my "window period" debtex   09/02/05 02:33 PM
. * Re: just need a little help in my "window period" Anonymous   09/03/05 08:59 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1771

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3