Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: just need a little help in my "window period"
      09/01/05 08:53 PM

I appreciate the well wishes...I need them right now. I just have myself a wreck because I read in Ask the Experts archives from Dr. Horwath that ulcers (with fever, rash and lymph swelling) can be a symptom of seroconversion....I didh't have a rash or fever or swelling...so I guess I'm just worried that my ulcers were my only sign of seroconversion. I know no one can tell me they are or they aren't...I would just like to get some sleep knowing that it isn't likely that they would be the only symptom. I have read the many posts of worriers that later tested negative...I just can't get it out of my head. I sit with my kids and they are talking and all I think is "I won't be here to see them get married and have kids" or "when I die I will be alone because they will hate me for doing this to myself...and them" .....well, have to go now because I'm 'crying AGAIN. If I didn't have kids I would end it all right now. i can't take this anymore....but knowing how much thata would hurt them keeps me from doing it.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* just need a little help in my "window period" Anonymous 09/01/05 02:22 PM
. * Re: just need a little help in my "window period" Anonymous   09/01/05 04:50 PM
. * Re: just need a little help in my "window period" debtex   09/01/05 02:33 PM
. * Re: just need a little help in my "window period" Anonymous   09/01/05 08:53 PM
. * Re: just need a little help in my "window period" debtex   09/01/05 09:46 PM
. * Re: just need a little help in my "window period" Anonymous   09/02/05 01:50 PM
. * Re: just need a little help in my "window period" debtex   09/02/05 02:33 PM
. * Re: just need a little help in my "window period" Anonymous   09/03/05 08:59 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1965

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3