Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

JS -- for you
      12/29/00 01:12 AM

JS, as I said -- the "arms falling asleep" was 'embedded with the "Hypogonadism" post {under Am I Infected? dated 24 Nov 2000). I guess a Testosterone count of 209 -- "which seems pretty unlikely." was the culprit for avoiding the answer. All I wanted to know is once you start testosterone will you have to take it for life (answer is yes).

For the "heart" issue we where discussing you have to do a search on {heart,children}. As I said it appears as if that is caused by anxiety. If it is anxiety, I don't have to worry because when is the last time someone died of anxiety (heart attack? -- nah).

JS, did you post the "Can a CBC rule out acute infection? " in the ARS (primary HIV infection - dated Oct 30 2000) Looks like its you JS! What did the Doc suggest -- a PCR to rule out potiental exposure because of the Thrush!

Hey JS, also look at the "PLEASE HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO" under (Am I infected 22 Apr 98) the guy had arm pains at night as well as "coated tongue" -- another familiar one (too early {2 1/2 years ago} to be you).

Ya know, if the Dr 's doesn't believe me, why should I expect some of the "less knowledgeable" at the CDC, GMHC, SFAF, GLNH, Nightline or for that matter any other "hotline"? Aren't they making like minimum wage there? But let me say I have spoken to some very knowledgeable and informed Pos. people like at Project Inform. I guess if you have been positive over 14 years you do learn a lot (in that time).

I still have almost a full bottle of Nystatin, it did work well and doesn't taste to bad.

take care, and don't stress (too much)
powel

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* JS -- for you Anonymous 12/29/00 01:12 AM
. * Re: JS -- for you AnomJS   12/29/00 02:50 PM
. * Re: JS -- for you Anonymous   12/29/00 03:51 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1952

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3