Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex?
      01/02/05 08:05 PM

Just to add to the above I posted.

Just to clarify. The question is "how low is the risk of HIV from unprotected oral sex?". I couldn't fit unprotected into the subject heading.

My possible symptoms started appearing about 8 months after the oral sex encounter. Is this too late? i.e. if these were HIV symptoms would I have got these far sooner after the possible exposure?

As mentioned above, the warts/blisters on my genitilia may very well be down to another issue unrelated to HIV which is nothing to worry about. I think that I am even more worried about these body aches that have developed though. I am totally freaking out and making myself ill with worry about this. I'm spending all hours of the day and night reading about HIV on the internet and regularly studying my body to see if I can spot any other possible symptoms. I know the experts say that the risk of HIV through oral is extremely low and rare, but I am still convinced that I'm one hell of an unlucky b**tard who has got it this way.

Also, what about other STD's such as herpes, syphllis, etc. What are the effects of these diseases? Do they kill you, or whatever?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex? Anonymous 01/02/05 03:37 PM
. * Re: just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex? Anonymous   01/03/05 01:50 AM
. * Re: just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex? Anonymous   01/02/05 08:05 PM
. * Re: just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex? Anonymous   01/10/05 06:47 PM
. * Re: just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex? Anonymous   01/03/05 02:35 AM
. * Re: just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex? Anonymous   01/03/05 04:44 PM
. * Re: just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex? Anonymous   01/04/05 03:49 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3005

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3