Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex?
      01/02/05 03:37 PM

I have read on the other forums from the doctors and experts replies have said countless number of times that the risk of HIV from unprotected oral sex is extremely, extremely low. And am wondering just how exactly low the risk is? I have asked a question to Dr Bob(one of the experts) but have yet to get a reply back regarding my query.

I had unprotected oral sex 9 and a half months ago - giving and receiving. This was the ONLY time I have ever had unprotected oral. Was completely fine with no symptoms up till late November, I then noticed a warts/blister on my penis. This wart healed itself after several days. In the past couple of days I've noticed another wart on my penis and another one on my testicle. And am absolutely freaking out I've got HIV. A possible scenario as to what these warts are is fleas as I caught them off my cat(who has not only just got rid of the problem) as I got many bites on my arms and legs. Hopefully it could be that alternative, but I'm still worrying and driving myself mad that its HIV. Also, over the past week or so I've developed aches all over my body. Again, could be compeletely unrelated, but that's not stopping me from freaking out that I've been one of the unlucky few who've managed to get HIV through oral.

Please help me with your advice.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex? Anonymous 01/02/05 03:37 PM
. * Re: just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex? Anonymous   01/03/05 01:50 AM
. * Re: just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex? Anonymous   01/02/05 08:05 PM
. * Re: just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex? Anonymous   01/10/05 06:47 PM
. * Re: just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex? Anonymous   01/03/05 02:35 AM
. * Re: just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex? Anonymous   01/03/05 04:44 PM
. * Re: just HOW low is the risk of HIV from oral sex? Anonymous   01/04/05 03:49 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3043

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3