The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Anonymous
Unregistered

HIV- partner insensitive to my HIV+ status
      04/23/04 08:01 PM

I was diagnosed with HIV in 1986. My partner is HIV- and we have been together over 15 years. We have struggled through many issues over the years but he is starting to go to the club frequently. I can't physically keep up with his activities and I'm tired of having to listen to what a great time he has when he is out with his friends. His friends do not come over and they do not call even though I know many of them. I would leave him if I were in a better financial position but I retired from federal civil service in 1989. We own a home together. I'm stressed. I don't know where to go for advice. I feel trapped in a love-less marriage. Anybody??

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* HIV- partner insensitive to my HIV+ status Anonymous 04/23/04 08:01 PM
. * Re: HIV- partner insensitive to my HIV+ status Anonymous   06/28/04 01:44 AM
. * Re: HIV- partner insensitive to my HIV+ status bfr   05/11/04 03:19 PM
. * Re: HIV- partner insensitive to my HIV+ status Anonymous   05/04/04 01:14 PM
. * Re: HIV- partner insensitive to my HIV+ status Anonymous   05/03/04 03:18 PM
. * Re: HIV- partner insensitive update Anonymous   04/27/04 03:41 PM
. * Re: HIV- partner insensitive to my HIV+ status Anonymous   04/25/04 11:06 PM
. * Re: HIV- partner insensitive to my HIV+ status Anonymous   04/26/04 05:14 PM
. * Re: HIV- partner insensitive to my HIV+ status Anonymous   04/24/04 12:39 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4409

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3