The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

skyybutter

Reged: 12/27/02
WAKE UP
      12/27/02 03:14 PM

I cant believe people actually still fall for this whole HIV-AIDS hypothesis. First of all an HIV test doesnt test for HIV but for anti-bodies against HIV. Just like getting a HEPATITIS vaccine and then getting tested for the antibodies against HEP.

If you have antibodies againt something it means the body has recognized it and neutralized it. Thats what the immune system does. Therefor if you test positive for Antibodies against HIV, your body is doing what it naturally should. Why does everyone get so upset over it.

I tested positive in DEC 98 and have a t-cell count of 698 and viral load of 7000 copies. However I did get Hepatitis A last year as well as Syphyllis. Amazingly (or not so amazingly) my body took care of the Hepatitis without any drugs at all. Just lots of rest and liquids. For the syphyllis a shot in the ass. Because of these two instances I didnt blame HIV , I blame my sexual choices at the time. HIV wasnt to blame, HIV is minding its own business and my body continuse to keep it in check.

Needless to say Im not on any type of meds. And I cant imagine ever taking them. Some poeple should be on meds, those that have harmed their immune systems through repeated recreational drug use, Extreme alcohol use, poor nutrition and sleep patterns as well as no exercise. These people have done damage to their immunse systems regardless of being HIV infected. Therefore having HIV puts too much strain on their body.

If you have tested Positive for anti-bodies against HIV, and are not on Meds, be careful on making such a decision. Not only are the medications toxic ( the leading cause of so called AIDS related deaths is Liver failure ), you are putting lots of money into the HIV-AIDS industry. HIV has never been isolated. Read Peter Duesbergs book "Inventing the AIDS Virus". It will enlighten you.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* WAKE UP skyybutter 12/27/02 03:14 PM
. * Re: WAKE UP Anonymous   04/25/04 02:00 AM
. * Re: WAKE UP Anonymous   01/21/03 01:31 PM
. * Re: WAKE UP Anonymous   12/30/02 05:37 PM
. * Re: WAKE UP Anonymous   12/29/02 08:33 PM
. * Re: WAKE UP Anonymous   12/30/02 07:16 PM
. * Re: WAKE UP Anonymous   12/28/02 10:21 PM
. * Re: WAKE UP Anonymous   01/02/03 10:41 AM
. * Re: WAKE UP Kimberly   01/02/03 03:28 PM
. * Re: WAKE UP Anonymous   01/31/04 09:36 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6140

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3