Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Gay Men

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Situation
      06/14/13 10:28 PM

Well hey njpozdad, that would be me ... HIV+, gay, married to a woman, 4 kids (older kids), life is an open book to family ... and NOT stuck in a marriage. It was an interesting formula for my wife and I, loving each other the way we do, but now we have the best ... and as life keeps moving forward, even though I have only tested positive since Feb/13, it never really hit a bump or a wall. Life never missed a beat, infact it got alot better. If you need to talk about your situation and my situation I would be more then happy to see if I can shed some light on things for you. Being married to a woman, kids, HIV, really is not a dark of a cloud so many people seem to think it is... scary as that may sound, but solid communication, understanding on all parts and love really makes all the difference.
We had discussed divorce, but we are a middle aged couple so ... why ... divorce is for kids who still want to have all that light-hearted relationship stuff with other people. We both have an option to date and form friendships and even relationships with others and if we get to the point where one of us wants to commit to someone else, well then that will be a new bridge to cross ... until then, what we have is magic, and I'm happy to share that with you to help you out! Private message me anytime!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Situation njpozdad 06/14/13 07:44 AM
. * Re: Situation talljaxman   06/20/13 03:03 PM
. * Re: Situation anotherday   06/14/13 10:28 PM
. * Re: Situation Cristian   06/14/13 06:02 PM
. * Re: Situation riverprincessModerator   06/14/13 11:58 AM
. * Re: Situation anotherday   06/14/13 10:33 PM
. * Re: Situation njpozdad   06/14/13 05:13 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2324

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3