Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

razorcut

Reged: 09/05/12
Loc: Iowa
Friendships, relationships, stuck in neutral, got any advise or want to be friends?
      09/05/12 08:43 PM

Dear Possible friends,
Long story short my roommate who use to be my partner, we have lived together now for 11 years. He is a great guy however, 10 years ago he decided to cheat on our relationship and brought HIV + home to us. At first I was shocked and extremely hurt. Of cource at first he asked me or should I say said to me "Now I suppose you are going to leave me because of this" I said no and I got over it. Over the years we have learned to become great friends however we have not had sex for 10 years now. I feel so alone to tell you the truth. I miss making love and cuddling etc... But he has shut down and has nothing to do with me in that department. I have never left because of many reasons. The main reason is because the mortgage on our farm is in both of our names, and if it was not for me we would have lost this farm long ago. I work my tail off outside the home full time and live a pretty good life however, I am so darn lonely. I need friends, I need love, I need to figure out what to do. I feel like I am stuck in a no win relationship. For one thing I think he has trouble getting it up, but yet maybe not. He is always out and about always running late and I question if he is still cheating even if we are no longer sleeping together anymore. I know you all will say just leave. Well that is easier said then done. So at any rate I need friends maybe more. So if you can find it in your heart to write me a line or two that would be great. Thank you. Oh by the way I am 56 and look 40 or so I am told. I am in great shape and take care of myself, eat right and try not to worry about being HIV +. Life is to short for that want to live, laugh , and love.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Friendships, relationships, stuck in neutral, got any advise or want to be friends? razorcut 09/05/12 08:43 PM
. * Re: Friendships, relationships, stuck in neutral, got any advise or want to be friends? Letstalk   09/17/12 11:22 PM
. * Re: Friendships, relationships, stuck in neutral, got any advise or want to be friends? Gay_Architect   09/17/12 11:06 AM
. * Re: Friendships, relationships, stuck in neutral, got any advise or want to be friends? razorcut   09/29/12 05:45 PM
. * Re: Friendships, relationships, stuck in neutral, got any advise or want to be friends? John_Login   09/12/12 11:01 PM
. * Re: Friendships, relationships, stuck in neutral, got any advise or want to be friends? riverprincessModerator   09/08/12 01:59 PM
. * Re: Friendships, relationships, stuck in neutral, got any advise or want to be friends? razorcut   09/08/12 03:58 PM
. * Re: Friendships, relationships, stuck in neutral, got any advise or want to be friends? riverprincessModerator   09/13/12 03:19 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3133

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3