Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

EAGaviota
New User

Reged: 03/30/11
Do not know whether to join a suport group or not
      03/30/11 11:38 AM

Hi All,
I was diagnosed last summer 2010, and so far it has been tough. I have been keeping busy with my job and its demands as well as with my exercise routine, but lately I have been thinking too much about living with HIV--being POZ. Also, I want to date again, but, as many of us who are POZ, I am conflicted with the fact when and how to disclose my status. I live in a very small town in the Midwest (relocated for work)and have been dwelling on the fact whether or not I should join a support group sponsored by the only HIV/AIDS organization in here.
Any suggestions/opinions/ideas? Thanks in advance.

E.

--------------------
EAGaviota

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Do not know whether to join a suport group or not EAGaviota 03/30/11 11:38 AM
. * Re: Do not know whether to join a suport group or not hivpoznc   05/03/11 01:27 AM
. * Re: Do not know whether to join a suport group or not hivpoznc   04/28/11 02:50 AM
. * Re: Do not know whether to join a suport group or not Rollins   07/06/11 10:08 PM
. * Re: Do not know whether to join a suport group or not COFFEE2005   03/31/11 11:13 PM
. * Re: Do not know whether to join a suport group or not Gump   03/31/11 04:53 PM
. * Re: Do not know whether to join a suport group or not strange   03/31/11 03:45 PM
. * Re: Do not know whether to join a suport group or not Bbi   03/31/11 01:50 PM
. * Re: Do not know whether to join a suport group or not EAGaviota   03/31/11 02:56 PM
. * Re: Do not know whether to join a suport group or not Bbi   03/31/11 03:19 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3290

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3