The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

livinginli

Reged: 07/04/10
Relatioship
      07/07/10 07:46 PM

Hello, ive been in a relationship fo the past 10 months who had hiv, we met on a dating service and from there the magic began, weve shared so much and realized we were meant to meet, we shared the same plans abotu marriage, moving in, integrating out family and friends, we got use to each other and got comfortable to a point where we gave up alot of ouselves where we lost ourselves in the process. We support each other with the hiv beacause we dont feel alone. Now we had an arguemnt and he cried to me saying im choking the life out of him and needs space, it has been a week and i am trying to get through it, i cried myself to sleep the first few nights, we seen each other every night , how can he not want to touch me or be close to me....i understand hes been alone for 15 years so i guess it can be commitmen issues, its not fair to me becasue i poured all of me into his., i deserve a chance or we for that matter, he told me all these nice things, and the fact that we were growing old together i dont want t die alone let alone without him. arent couples supposed to see a counselor to get help? He told me its over and we have to stay apart, he will consider to call me in a few weeks, i respect him but this doesnt sit right with me, how does someone shut off to a person, hes been in therapy and i know his therapist says to stay away,,but he can call or text at least, isnt he concerned about me as i for him? he lot a lover to hiv, and he could be scared,,how do i reassure him im not giving up and not to seem like a stalker? i went to his house once because i wanted to talk and see him,,,he used the word stalker!! if he loved so much and said im the one how can he use a word like that? i will wait for him but i dont know how long i can endure the pain...i dont want to compromise my health,,,,thank you for your
responses an time to read this long post......thank you...
also, he left a letter in my mailbox to say we should be apart, i dont think i deserved that,,,,that hurt the most, it was like the time when i was told i had hiv....

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Relatioship livinginli 07/07/10 07:46 PM
. * Re: Relatioship bartlebyAdministrator   07/08/10 06:21 PM
. * Re: Relatioship Jeff99   07/08/10 05:33 PM
. * Re: Relatioship bismarck06   07/09/10 10:21 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3439

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3