Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

DJ2007

Reged: 11/13/07
Loc: New England .. MA
My Mixed Status Relationship
      11/18/07 02:39 AM

Hi everyone, i recently learned i was + in May... My boyfriend and i have been practising unsafe sex for nearly 3 years...

This is in no way meant to brag... What i cant understand is how can somone top another person 2 sometimes up to 4 times a night for nearly 3 years and not infect that person???

My doctor says it might be that i was infected long before our relationship and my viral load might have been abnormally low....

Now its all i can think about, especially when i try and have sex because my partner thinks we should continue like nothing happened.... I cant do it!!!

When testing time comes around for him, i freak because im afraid he is going to come home positive...

I have friends visiting in town, so last night we all met out for drinks at a club... Late in the evening we bumped into a friend who had just ended a relationship... He said he knew it was over for a while because they had not been having sex...

Thats when i over hear my partner announce try having a boyfriend with HIV that doesnt want to have sex anymore...

I wasnt ready to announce to everyone about my status... Especially with the very high profile job that i have in this town... All i can hope for now is that they were so drunk nobody paid attention...

I dont know what i am so ashamed of, i never feel this way about another person with HIV.... Im very worried about my employer finding out because he's just the sadistic son of a bitch that would use this against me during contract talks and that fact i need my insurance now more then ever...

Iv just written about a lot of issues in my life right now, i dont expect anyone to have all the answers out there, but if anyone can identify at all what im going thru it would be great to hear from you...

If anything it feels good just to write this down somewhere even if im the only person who reads it...

Best regards to all,
Dj

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My Mixed Status Relationship DJ2007 11/18/07 02:39 AM
. * Re: My Mixed Status Relationship allura74   11/21/07 11:45 PM
. * Re: My Mixed Status Relationship DJ2007   11/23/07 04:04 AM
. * Re: My Mixed Status Relationship DJ2007   11/18/07 11:06 PM
. * Re: My Mixed Status Relationship vokz   11/19/07 03:10 AM
. * Re: My Mixed Status Relationship vokz   11/18/07 05:48 AM
. * Re: My Mixed Status Relationship pozbear49   12/22/07 09:43 AM
. * Re: My Mixed Status Relationship Leonardo   12/22/07 11:14 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 68911

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3