Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

PondersLife
New User

Reged: 09/07/07
Loc: Tampa, Florida USA
When is it right to tell someone your dating
      09/12/07 05:03 PM

Hi Guys!! I would like to find out everyone's opinion on when is a good time to tell someone who your dating and/or interested in..I have been single now for 7 years, since I found out I'm +, recently I've started going back out to the clubs and such and as a side effect of that people are starting to ask me out. So not only do I have to deal with the fact that I haven't been on a date in 7 years, I have my little friend to deal with. So, if I decide to go out with someone (I've turned everyone down so far) do I just tell them on day one so its out there or wait to see if we even click. I want to add that no one I know is aware that I am pos...I've been on meds for 7 years and numbers are great! I'm torn between telling them up front and having them freak out and tell everyone in town and waiting but then having them fall for me and then I've hurt them...not sure if I'm making sense here so I'm sorry if I'm just rambling...LOL

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* When is it right to tell someone your dating PondersLife 09/12/07 05:03 PM
. * Re: When is it right to tell someone your dating Samurai   07/23/08 12:11 PM
. * Re: When is it right to tell someone your dating Leonardo198   01/31/08 08:50 PM
. * Re: When is it right to tell someone your dating Samurai   07/23/08 12:00 PM
. * Re: When is it right to tell someone your dating SteveA   10/31/07 03:57 PM
. * Re: When is it right to tell someone your dating MRoss   10/11/07 08:02 PM
. * Re: When is it right to tell someone your dating vokz   09/15/07 08:08 AM
. * Re: When is it right to tell someone your dating Survivor   09/15/07 11:12 AM
. * Re: When is it right to tell someone your dating Florida69   09/15/07 06:02 PM
. * Re: When is it right to tell someone your dating Wishing   09/14/07 06:29 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9115

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3