The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Poz Peer
Unregistered

Gay HIV Positive & Loveless
      07/13/06 10:10 AM

Hi - I just would ike to include my oppinion on your posted message. I very much agree on many of the recommendations, suggestions and dito on much of the encouraging support from others posted. I also think SEX it's a very important part of our lifes. I don't see anything wrong about you feeling wanting more and or finding yourself as a sex addict, if I understood well your statement. We, people living with HIV need much love and be touched and have much sex, since sex it's one of those things that gets so disturbed due to the facf that - that's what people think inmediatly when meeting someone like us, and think twice having sex. I guess what 'am trying to say is that we kind of value in a different way how important sex is and how much it can be specially if we are in a relationship. Regarding not having a date or being asked as frequently as one might need/wish - as someone say in other posted message...let love come to you. If you are ever in Boston, here you have a friend and I would be delighted to take you out on a date...just so you know. Smile, life is beautiful and you are very young...there are manny things coming your way, just be patience. Have a nice day. Hugs

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Gay HIV Positive & Loveless Poz Peer 07/13/06 10:10 AM
. * Re: Gay HIV Positive & Loveless almiqui   08/02/06 04:37 AM
. * Re: Gay HIV Positive & Loveless sadface   07/15/06 08:56 AM
. * Re: Gay HIV Positive & Loveless almiqui   09/09/06 11:24 AM
. * Re: Gay HIV Positive & Loveless Anonymous   07/14/06 01:06 PM
. * Re: Gay HIV Positive & Loveless Anonymous   07/28/06 12:35 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3962

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3