Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

HealingPower
Regular

Reged: 04/30/06
Loc: MD
HPV POST SURGERY
      06/09/06 01:28 AM

Okay, so I had my surgery last Wednesday(thank the Lord for Anesthesia) May 31. I took Thurs/Fri off, and glad I did they gave me Hydrocodone/Apap and sent me on my way. Since then I have only been eating soup and crackers with an occasional ham sandwich. But OH BOY! This latest spin, which I was constipated AFTER the Dulcolax Stool Softener left me to nothing else but the Dulcolax Laxitive(PAIN PAIN N MORE PAIN) well while checking to see what's going on down there, I notice craters, where the HPV was at. When I say craters, I mean just holes, the blood is dark now from my rectum, I was worried about other yellowish blood but the nurse(my surgeons nurse) said he said everything was normal. I KNOW my body is trying to heal itself. So far this is what I do.
I got to work (half days) 9-2 or 3pm (take some aleve, or Motrin IB)
Get in at about 3pm Take 2 Hydrocodone(which are about to run out tomorrow) and use Preperation H wipes
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad for the PrepH wipes and witch Hazel, it's obviously a good witch. LOL. But these holes leave me to believe my warts were cut out, and the have a BM is a no no. So I have made up in my mind to drink about 3-5 bottled waters a day and other liquids instead of eating until BM's are more tollerable. You can go Months without food but only days without water, so hey. It's painful to have a bm like shards of glass with fire on them coming through the anus. Are there any creams that can assist in the healing process? I mean I'm down to pulling my cheeks apart and hoping no craters any deeper, i'm at a loss, but the less food the better, for me of course.

--------------------
2 Corinthians 12:9

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* HPV POST SURGERY HealingPower 06/09/06 01:28 AM
. * Re: HPV POST SURGERY DanielMark   06/09/06 04:42 AM
. * Re: HPV POST SURGERY HealingPower   06/09/06 09:17 AM
. * Re: HPV POST SURGERY DanielMark   06/10/06 05:55 AM
. * Re: HPV POST SURGERY HealingPower   06/11/06 12:35 PM
. * Re: HPV POST SURGERY Survivor   06/11/06 12:58 PM
. * Re: HPV POST SURGERY Bear60   06/11/06 03:34 PM
. * Re: HPV POST SURGERY HealingPower   06/11/06 07:20 PM
. * Re: HPV POST SURGERY Survivor   06/11/06 08:23 PM
. * Re: HPV POST SURGERY DanielMark   06/15/06 03:36 PM
. * Re: REPORT COME BACK HealingPower   06/20/06 09:43 PM
. * Re: REPORT COME BACK DanielMark   06/22/06 04:40 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8582

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3