The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

New User

Reged: 01/12/06
Posts: 6
i need some advice
      01/12/06 05:27 AM

Hey everyone, i am a 23 year old female who has only had intercourse with 5 men in the past and i have always used a condom and have always played it safe. I have no signs of HIV/AIDS that i have read about, but i want to get tested just for my own peace of mind. But the problem is i don't want to go to my family doctor because she is a good friend of my mothers and i fear she will tell her if i get tested. I live in Toronto Canada and i was wondering if anyone could give me any names of clinics where i can get tested safely and privately. Also, how long do you have to wait for the test results? Can you find out that day? If anyone could give me some info i would greatly appreicate it.


Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* i need some advice needadvice82 01/12/06 05:27 AM
. * Re: i need some advice Anonymous   02/01/06 06:59 PM
. * Re: i need some advice Anonymous   01/29/06 02:35 PM
. * Re: i need some advice Blixer   01/14/06 04:41 PM
. * Re: i need some advice Bhammer40   01/18/06 12:41 AM
. * Re: i need some advice Anonymous   01/20/06 02:37 PM
. * Re: i need some advice Anonymous   02/01/06 08:44 PM

What's New at

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, gigi, riverprincess 

      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3852

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3