The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: IGNORANCE!!!!!!
      12/27/04 09:42 PM

I have read what everyone is writing about GOD's Word about homosexuality. Knowing GOD's Word about that subject I do know it's also a CHOICE you will make to act upon those desires of homosexuality. (Free Will) GOD gives us the feel will to either believe or not. Will GOD love you if you act upon those actions. YES, but GOD does also what you to see the right plan for each and everyone of his children. See satin wants to change the natural plan of GOD, ever since the beginning when he fell from grace. What GOD has designed satin try's to corrupt it. We should learn that GOD wants nothing more then for us to see His Truths. An example, Let's say you have a desirer to lie, kill or even steal, but you don't do it because you CHOOSE not too. Knowing it's WRONG and not in GOD's design for us to do that. The same goes for acting upon homosexuality. GOD love us so much that He gave us His Only Son JESUS to die on a cross so we may have eternal life threw JESUS'. I know from studying the Bible and from what GOD has shown me that giving up that UNNATURAL lifestyle is the very least I can do since My Lord JESUS gave His life for mine. Think about this with an open mind and PRAY to GOD to show you if these statements are TRUTH. May GOD BLESS all who reads this and allows it to root in your heart. Grace and Peace. A Brother in Christ.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Gays do not choose to be gay! Anonymous 12/26/04 07:40 AM
. * Re: Gays do not choose to be gay! PozitivelyFit   01/07/05 04:02 AM
. * Re: Gays do not choose to be gay! Anonymous   01/06/05 04:43 PM
. * Re: Gays do not choose to be gay! Jessie   12/27/04 09:53 AM
. * Re: Gays do not choose to be gay! Anonymous   12/26/04 06:34 PM
. * Re: Gays do not choose to be gay! Anonymous   12/27/04 07:01 PM
. * Re: Gays do not choose to be gay! spadude64   12/27/04 03:21 PM
. * Re: IGNORANCE!!!!!! Jessie   12/27/04 09:57 AM
. * Re: IGNORANCE!!!!!! Anonymous   12/27/04 09:42 PM
. * Ignorance is Bliss for a fundamentalist Benny   01/12/05 05:52 PM
. * This is not the place for this discussion. CarlThomas   12/27/04 10:55 PM
. * Re: This is not the place for this discussion. spadude64   01/11/05 03:41 AM
. * Re: This is not the place for this discussion. Anonymous   12/28/04 04:26 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7367

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3