Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Past Forums (read only) >> Coping With HIV

lilmisskathy

Reged: 10/09/10
what the positive side
      10/11/10 11:21 AM

HEY my name is kathy im 12 and im nt real sure that im ment 4 love sence im +... im black so half the kids at my school already think i got it because of my color.. im suppa athletic, i love runing track, playin basketball and singing.. im good at alot of things but love isnt one of them itz really hard to find someone i can tell bout my self .. i was born with it they tell me that thats why my cd levels arent all that good i've been taken meds from day 1 one word one that NASTY... but my mom keeps telling me that its going to help me.. I DONT NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!! im adopted and she dosent have a clue about wat i go through.. but i learn to cope... they dont let me talk to my actule family much i guess its because they dont like them. .i really like this site ... yall wouldnt get why so many people have it.. things dont go the way there supost to bt we learn to get over it things happen 4 a reson i dont blame my real mom for given me HIV in fact I love her for it ... itz made me who i am its apart of me.. it might not be good bt thatz why i take meds to teep it undercontrol. but there its called being HIV positive so jus t draw out the positives of it.. i did

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* what the positive side lilmisskathy 10/11/10 11:21 AM
. * Re: what the positive side bartlebyAdministrator   10/12/10 05:59 PM
. * Re: what the positive side lilmisskathy   10/12/10 07:03 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9726

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement