The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Past Forums (read only) >> Coping With HIV

brianintx83

Reged: 12/22/07
A++ Podcast
      12/22/07 12:22 AM

I think this is a podcast that is well worth listening too. I was diagnosed in July of this year. Its been, as the speakers in this podcast mentioned, and emotional, phyiscally, and psychology rollercoaster ride. At first I too had the period of just thinking that i was going to die. I still find myself realizing that my time is "potentially short". I am making an effort to be grateful for the people and events that occur to me in my life. Much of the information that was discussed in this Podcast I can relate too. In effort of accepting my circumstances I am trying to find as much information as possible about the virus, my body, good health practices. Knowing about what I am getting into is defintely better in my opinion that not knowing. At least with information and support groups/people I feel I have tools to combat any potential "battles" that might come my way. I agree with much of what was said - It is going to be very important for me to accept that I can be loved and to understand that there can be a good quality of life. After hearing this pod cast i can say that I am empowered to live with HIV instead of "die because of it."

Thanks the Body for continuing to provide great information.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* A++ Podcast brianintx83 12/22/07 12:22 AM
. * Attitude is Important LoveIsNotAWord   05/21/08 07:08 PM
. * Re: A++ Podcast Anonymous   12/24/07 08:36 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5758

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement