HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Barbdoll
Regular

Reged: 07/30/08
Loc: Belize
World AIDS DAY
      12/01/08 10:40 AM

Hello everyone,
I'm here getting ready to start my day. World AIDS Day, very interesting day for all of us here affected and infected by this virus. Funny how the world recognizes this day but is still full of discrimiation and stigma.
The other day I ended up in an argument with a neighbor just because of some kids in the area. To make the story very short sometime during the entire conversation she told me that i was dying. We went back and fort, I was telling her if i looked like i was dying, and she was like, well looks are very deceiving. You know i didn't know how i felt. I didn't know how to feel. Should I have felt bad that she knew?... I didn't.. i didn't care. Somewhere inside me I don't care about who knows. However I flet angry. Angry ,because she didn't really know. See knows what she wants, just like soo many people. She is around 20 years or younger.. But after the conversation i felt sorry for her. She is young and ignorant, i don't mean ignorant about HIV, but ignorant about how the world works. A part of me wanted to go back and tell her, tell her everything, tell her that i feel like everyone is dying, those infected and those that are not, but i mostly wanted to tell her that what happened to me could happen to her. I wanted to warn her.. but i said you know what.. i don't have to.
A lot of people don't know how the world works It's round,, what goes around comes around.. What goes up must come down.
On a lighter note .. i'm going to NY to visit my friend.. this week.. I've never been to NY.. so i'm hopeing to have some fun.. Take care peeps

Barb

--------------------
Barbara A
Secretary
Belize City Belize
Central America

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* World AIDS DAY Barbdoll 12/01/08 10:40 AM
. * Re: World AIDS DAY BrokenWingedBird   12/04/08 05:49 AM
. * Re: World AIDS DAY Margaret   12/04/08 02:57 AM
. * Re: World AIDS DAY livesinadream   12/01/08 07:45 PM
. * Re: World AIDS DAY Btony   12/02/08 07:34 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4516

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3