The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

Anonymous
Unregistered

Unprotected hetero sex. Likely STD, HIV? HELP
      06/03/02 01:52 AM

I am a male and about two months ago I did a stupid thing and cheated on my girlfriend with a new friend. I had began to have unprotected sex and I freaked out and said that I had to stop because I realized how stupid what I was doing was. I did not ejaculate nor was I erect for the entire time(terribly nervous). She more or less understood. I asked if she had been tested before afterwards and she said that she had been but she was sleeping with her boyfriend(we were both in a similar rough place at the time) and had slept with 1 other partner after the test(Total=3 after test). I have no real symptoms but I can't get the thought out of my head that I may have caught something, HIV freaking me out the most. I know that testing is the only way to know for sure, but should I be driving myself insane every moment of the day, or are my chances of fairly slim? She told me that she was on birth control and that seemed to be her only fear which makes my mind wander. Pleez help.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Unprotected hetero sex. Likely STD, HIV? HELP Anonymous 06/03/02 01:52 AM
. * Re: Unprotected hetero sex. Likely STD, HIV? HELP Anonymous   06/12/02 01:24 PM
. * Re: Unprotected hetero sex. Likely STD, HIV? HELP Anonymous   06/14/02 12:42 AM
. * Re: Unprotected hetero sex. Likely STD, HIV? HELP Anonymous   08/07/06 03:55 PM
. * Re: Unprotected hetero sex. Likely STD, HIV? HELP Anonymous   06/24/02 05:47 PM
. * Re: Unprotected hetero sex. Likely STD, HIV? HELP Anonymous   08/15/05 05:46 PM
. * Re: Unprotected hetero sex. Likely STD, HIV? HELP Anonymous   08/06/04 04:36 AM
. * Re: Unprotected hetero sex. Likely STD, HIV? HELP Anonymous   07/04/02 04:48 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 16478

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement