Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

amorie223
Fanatic

Reged: 08/01/10
my love one has opened up too me...
      08/19/10 03:02 PM

Today after long weeks of not knowing about my fiancée he decide to come and visit me ... We had a good long conversation and he admitted to me that yes he has tested positive and soon he will start treatment and yes he is receiving counseling .

I feel a lot better because I knew in my heart that he had it because I had received a call from a physician asking me to get tested because I have been exposed by my fiancée then in there I knew that he was positive ... All I have been doing since june 14 is cried I have been in so much pain and I felt that I need to hear it from him weather is true or not.. Finally I did ... He was honest he said I'm HIV positive and he was scared that I will not accept him and keep him away from our daughter which is only 18 months old...I felt a huge relief because finally he had opened to me . Now I just don't wonder anymore if is true or not I know for sure...

I let my feeling known . I told him I don't care of his status because it really don't change my feelings he's status will not kill my love for him. I told him I want to be with him and raised our daughter and be a family like we were . Is time to change and live a happy healthy life .. I want to be with him. I love him so much that my life with out him is so empty. I hope he listen and follow his heart...

As for me I tested negative on july 20 on a rapid and a further blood tested that was send to the lab. I want to get tested on saturday again. I hope everything stay the same negative . I haven't had no symptoms he did had symptoms such as sore throat a rash and a lesion on his chest pretty big and ugly. He did lost 7 pounds but it was hard to notice since he's very build . Now he gain back his weight and looks more muscular than ever... That's my baby!!!
Soon he will start treatment which scares me because of the side effects... I'm going with him to dc since his in the military for more testing and medication then we will be back in NYC.
Thank you and I will keep you guys post of anything new... Wish me luck so we can be a family again. Pls feel free to comment.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* my love one has opened up too me... amorie223 08/19/10 03:02 PM
. * Re: my love one has opened up too me... tsholofelo   04/15/11 09:30 AM
. * Re: my love one has opened up too me... Tbaby   10/07/10 12:52 AM
. * Re: my love one has opened up too me... amorie223   10/11/10 09:47 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2320

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement