Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Carrie
Fanatic

Reged: 11/11/07
HIV+ & Chemical Dependancy Treatment in MN
      01/16/08 01:54 AM

Hey there all. I have a question and am looking for some resources. I'm not looking to get scolded, judged or ridiculed.

As many of you know, my boyfriend is poz and I am neg. He and I are having some problems right now and are looking for help. Help on chemical dependancy issues for both of us. We are looking for something either in the Twin Cities Metro area, or the Rochester area in Minnesota. The catch of it is that we're wanting something that offers counseling for those who are chemicaly dependant AND are for those who are HIV positive.

Does anyone have any links or phone numbers that they can suggest to us? Any thing is appriciated. Thank you so much for not judging or ridiculing me on this, especally since many of you know our relationship has had alot of bumps already. Thanks again.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* HIV+ & Chemical Dependancy Treatment in MN Carrie 01/16/08 01:54 AM
. * Re: HIV+ & Chemical Dependancy Treatment in MN Monchhichi   01/28/08 01:35 AM
. * Re: HIV+ & Chemical Dependancy Treatment in MN sunflower   01/16/08 10:13 PM
. * Re: HIV+ & Chemical Dependancy Treatment in MN Carrie   01/17/08 12:45 AM
. * Re: HIV+ & Chemical Dependancy Treatment in MN whocanfigure   01/19/08 10:33 PM
. * Re: HIV+ & Chemical Dependancy Treatment in MN Carrie   01/19/08 11:37 PM
. * Re: HIV+ & Chemical Dependancy Treatment in MN whocanfigure   01/20/08 07:26 PM
. * Re: HIV+ & Chemical Dependancy Treatment in MN sunflower   01/30/08 10:09 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5720

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement