Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Anonymous
Unregistered

A few questions that I don't know who to ask???
      12/18/05 08:26 PM

One of my very close friends was just diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. There are a few questions that I was thinking but you don't want to ask the people involved because it's so sensitive. My friend also has PCP and has a tube in her throat so she can't answer me. Can anyone?

1 - They say her immune system is dead...is there anything they can do to rejuvinate it?

2 - What is the next step? She is in the hospital with PCP and her lungs keep collapsing...is this going to continue because her immune system will not allow her to heal?

3 - What type of remisssion and/or reoccurances are standard with AIDS?

4 - Do the CD4 and Viral Levels ever go back to their correct levels or do they continue to keep the person at high risk?

Thanks for your answers in advance :)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? Anonymous 12/18/05 08:26 PM
. * Re: A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? soimnotalone   12/19/05 03:04 PM
. * Re: A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? Anonymous   12/25/05 12:46 AM
. * Re: A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? franfrog   12/25/05 08:16 PM
. * Post deleted by Becky AIDS2HIV   12/20/05 09:34 PM
. * Re: A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? franfrog   12/21/05 09:26 PM
. * Re: A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? Anonymous   02/20/06 11:15 PM
. * Re: A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? DavidSolomon   02/20/06 11:19 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5188

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement