The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Anonymous
Unregistered

sex HIV-woman HIV+ man
      06/18/05 02:36 PM

I have met the most wonderful man almost a year ago. We met through a friend of mine that I work with. She does not know that he is positive. It took 2 months before he told me. We have not slept together. He told me from the beginning that he wanted to take things slow. That is one of the things that I liked the most about him. I have never been in a relationship where I have shared so much of my heart. We are both nervous about having a sexual relationship. I truly believe that he loves me and I love him with all my heart. He has not been with anyone since he found out he was positive 3 1/2 years ago. I want to be able to make love to this man who I love so dearly. I don't know who is more nervous me or him, but I can't wait any longer!! I know that we need to use protection every time. But how do you show your love without making seem like some kind of highly dangerous science experiment. What exactly are couples able to do and still feel safe after? I don't expect a penthouse letter, just some advice. Maybe someone knows someone that we can talk to. My doctor does not want me to slept with him at all. The only suggestion he offers is using a condom at all times. Sex is great, but I what about the things that couples do before they actually have sex? Thank you for any advice you can give us.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* sex HIV-woman HIV+ man Anonymous 06/18/05 02:36 PM
. * Re: sex HIV-woman HIV+ man Anonymous   08/07/05 08:41 AM
. * Re: sex HIV-woman HIV+ man Anonymous   07/06/05 11:19 AM
. * Re: sex HIV-woman HIV+ man debtex   06/19/05 10:08 PM
. * Re: sex HIV-woman HIV+ man Monchhichi   06/18/05 05:25 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9493

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement