Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Brandy
Guru

Reged: 01/19/06
Loc: Oklahoma,USA
Brandys law or murphys law ?????
      06/19/06 02:49 PM

I m not sure if its murphys law or just my life.......
when everything is perfect SOMETHING is going to go really wrong.... and it did here let me start at the begining MY jobs are going great and so are Matts whoes in ks we havent seen each other in a couple of months okay Ive been working out eating right Ive gone from 215 pounds to 180 for the women out there Ive gone from a size 16 to a 10 I look great if I dont say so my self It was going to be a surpise to matt I findlly got 3 days off and was headed up to see him I got a new out fit was going to leave last night after work Matt gave me the run around asked me to wait until morning so I did I called when I was half way there he say turn around I m on my way there I said what do u mean Im already half way here....... alright Im not dumb What is really going on we fought for a few........ when he findlly says I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE.......I was in shock I said why didnt you just say that he said "I didnt know where it was going"
I call him a sorry son of a bitch (sorry about the cusing)
some one tell me why after 10 years and all the hard times we've had why now......things got weird when he found out he was neg so Im left to think maybe he found someone else because Im poz........Im not a bad person and I put up with his shit all these years he didnt treat me to good to start with... I wonder if he stay all these cuz he thought he was poz..... maybe I stayed because I thought no one else would ever want me because of the hiv..... Im hurt... and lost.... I loved him and still do but I dont think I was still IN LOVE with him .... I think Im more scared that I'll be alone forever now.....

--------------------
take care and be sooooo safe love,
Brandy

Live in the Moment!!!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Brandys law or murphys law ????? Brandy 06/19/06 02:49 PM
. * Re: Brandys law or murphys law ????? alivehoping   06/20/06 10:57 PM
. * Re: Brandys law or murphys law ????? MiamiLat   06/19/06 04:54 PM
. * Re: Brandys law or murphys law ????? Bear60   06/19/06 06:36 PM
. * Re: Brandys law or murphys law ????? franfrog   06/20/06 07:27 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2218

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3