Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

symptons
      04/20/04 02:13 PM

I beg all people worried about various symptons to bite the bullet and go and get tested straight away , and therefore not risk making the same mistake as me.
I had a risky one night stand 3yrs ago and ever since had been convinced i contacted the virus,the one night stand being with a woman of african origin. The symptons ive experienced are real and are as follows::to start with a funny metallic taste in my mouth from the beginning with dry mouth 2 , approx 2 months after exposure a serious swelling of the lymph gland under one of my arms , the lymph glands under the arms have ached ever since with also tender glands under the chin and behind the ears with one swollen gland in the neck 3,during the last 2.5 yrs have experienced unexplained rashes over various parts of the body 4 recently have experienced severe itching on the shins of my legs and hips and unable to resist itching resulting in bleeding on the legs , today i finally took a test witch has returned negative, I certainly have not been imagining these symptons so i have to further investigate....

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* symptons Anonymous 04/20/04 02:13 PM
. * Re: symptons Anonymous   05/28/04 01:21 PM
. * swollen glands under the arms Anonymous   05/23/04 11:51 AM
. * Re: symptons Anonymous   05/05/04 02:17 PM
. * Re: symptons Anonymous   04/21/04 09:49 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2100

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3