Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

AskPhD.com
Unregistered

Botanical Treatments For HIV, AIDS, and STDs
      02/21/04 11:58 AM

The Website:

http://Shegoi.net/askphd .

You can download the free eBook "Treating Herpes Naturally" through Larrea Tridentata by Dennis W. Clark, Ph.D. at this website;

http://freeherpesbook.com/downloadServlet?downloadId=E618347

Regardless of your decision to read this ground breaking book and avail yourself of Dr. Clark's thirty years of experience in studying this unique botanical - this information and fundraising platform to help in the Worldwide treatments of HIV/ AIDS with many charities and Clinics is second to none.

I would like to offer you an opportunity to obtain the Larrea Tridentata in a stabilized and standardized form, which through the efforts of Robert A Sinnott, Ph.D, who was granted four patents on both process and utility, now is available from Shegoi, Inc. The evidence that Dr. Clark mentions in his book is both historical and contemporary. Certainly, the legends of its efficacy still exist even today amongst the many American Indian tribes mentioned in the book. However, in addition to the independently conducted in vitro studies in which 20-30 ppm stopped Herpes replication for which accelerated patent status was granted, there have been clinical studies conducted at four geographically diverse clinics across the United States. In one such study, herpes outbreaks were treated using the same penetrating spray, healing lotion and ingestible veggie capsules available to you today. Patients with full blown AIDS and HIV discovered that their herpes outbreak was 97.2% better.

Certainly by now, after having read Dr. Clark's book, you realize that Herpes is a much more prominent viral strain than you previously suspected. In truth, a virus is an amazingly resistant ultramicroscopic infectious agent that replicates itself only within cells of living hosts; many are pathogenic; a piece of nucleic acid (DNA or RNA) wrapped in a thin coat of protein). The HIV virus is RNA based and through an enzyme changes into DNA which is indistinguishable from that of the host organism. The Herpes virus is DNA based and does not encroach on the genome as does the HIV virus. It is becoming clearer that the Larrea tridentata is likely capable of impacting the entire viral spectrum that is now endemic to man. As many of the inflammatory and auto immune/immune challenges are viral based, our standardized, stabilized version of the Chaparral or creosote bush with the patented toxicity removal process has both preventative and therapeutic implications.

Please visit my web site, www.shegoi.net/askphd . You will be able to purchase the products at a reduced rate as an affiliate or associate. I am available at 1-866-217-8673 Toll-Free in North America if you have any specific questions. As you might suspect, in addition to our Shegoi penetrating spray, healing lotion and ingestible veggie capsules, we offer a rather unusual business opportunity in which you can become the source for your friends as well. I am a professional in this industry and you would both learn much and gain much from my mentorship. Life is not always what it appears to be, as business is not simply the exchange of goods for money. All life is founded upon service and gratitude which serves as the foundation for not only my involvement with Shegoi but for the existence of this company as well. I would be most
happy to assist you with the how to and how much of using our Shegoi products. If you are a health professional or know of one or more interested in alternative medicine, I would be more than willing to arrange for you or your colleagues to receive a professional sample pack worth hundreds of dollars.

For further information, please listen to 512-225-3202 pin number 443202# at 2:00 P.M. PCT and 7:00 P.M. PCT M-F. I would like to invite you as well to listen to our weekly Health Professional Conference Call on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 P.M. PCT at 512-225-3202 pin number 883203#. Our products
are reasonably priced, available at a wholesale discount and come with a 30 day money back guarantee. I would expect with great confidence that most would recognize a difference in their challenges well before the 30 day period is over.

I am reminded of a chiropractic associate of mine who, with his patient's son, had to carry the 70 year old man with gout in both feet to his table. Within fifteen minutes of spraying him, he was walking and the next day, according to a phone call from his wife, was shopping at a mall. No less significant was the internist who could not shake an upper respiratory infection and upon taking two Shegoi capsules three times in that day, awakened the next morning with it gone. In conclusion, I'll relate one more
Florida story of a nurse internist who, after spraying her toes for a month, was delighted to find, upon having a pedicure that the toe and nail fungus with which she had been plagued for twenty years was now gone.

Thank you so much for taking the time to download the free book. Life often presents us with the unexpected solutions to our greatest challenges. We have but to be open to its blessings and our world can transform itself no matter how difficult and hopeless it might at first appear to be. It is my fondest desire that your choice be a key to open many doors to greater health and prosperity. It will be my great fortune if in some small way I am able to serve you in opening these doors.

Sincerely,

Douglas A. Wilson, B.A.A.I.D, A.R.I.D.O.

http://AskPhD.com Join the FREE Weekly Health Newsletter or research common health issues.
http://0Sq.com World's largest Nutraceutical Research Company - Business Information
http://0-0-7.com The Best eBiz Website - according to MSN.com, Yahoo.com, and Google.com

Toll-Free 1-866-217-8673 - Leave telephone number and best time to return your call.

Business Associate: Stephen A. Brown, Ph.D.
Tel. 860-295-1072

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Botanical Treatments For HIV, AIDS, and STDs AskPhD.com 02/21/04 11:58 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1867

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3