Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

Stupid Thing one night...I know....
      01/16/04 01:57 PM

Well here I go freaking out,

As I look in trying not to worry but looking for help, (Jackie, Sweet Pea, Etc) Well I am a hetero guy who had unprotected receptive oral sex with a prostitute. I know dumb but slight chances of HIV but risks of other STD's also.
Well no joke, while I had my eyes closed relaxing, she stopped and hopped on and proceeded to have sex with her vagina, unprotected. After about 5-10 seconds I realized what the freak was going on (I was really drunk) I had her get off and started oral again for about 15 seconds (I did not ejaculate) so the whole sex act was maybe 5 minutes, with 5-10 seconds of vaginal sex and now am really concerned about HIV infection. I have read its harder for women to give HIV to men....but it can happen I know anything is possible, espescially unprotected with a prostitute. I had no visible damage to myself, but what about transmission through the uretha?? How much vaginal fluid is needed to transmit the virus, ( I know its hard to rate but to ease my mind)
On a side note this happened about 7 days ago, I had slight discomfort on my tip of my penis, I think this was due to her being kinda rough, when she mounted. There was no pain in urinating. And has gone away about 3-4 days after sex.
I am just wondering even though studies have gone out about women to men transmission rates, but they never say about condum usage or not. I am going to get testing at the 26 day, 3 month and 6 month time period. But if anyone can let me know the risks of exposure that would be great. I have no STD's (I will get the full testing of other STD's also) so I know that reduces the risk somewhat, even though I am a bonehead....

Thanks
:-)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Stupid Thing one night...I know.... Anonymous 01/16/04 01:57 PM
. * Re: Stupid Thing one night...I know.... Anonymous   01/18/04 01:52 AM
. * Re: Stupid Thing one night...I know.... Anonymous   01/18/04 09:56 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1178

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3