Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

STD testing
      05/17/03 06:53 AM

I have been concerned about a possible exposure. I started out having protected sex with a sex worker. When she rolled over the condom came off and she stared to go w/o it... maybe about 1 minute. Then I stopped her and she put another on. We changed positions and I finished soon after that... but the condom was broken! It couldn't have been more then 2 minutes max w/o condom before I finished. There was some unprotected oral as well.

Aside from HIV I want to test for other STD's. I am in the military and the Corpsman told me that a urinalysis will test to see if any white blood cells are in my urine. If so, then there is an infection and he'll send me to the hospital to test for which one. If there isn't anything in there then he told me not to worry about other STD's and he will draw blood for HIV. Does this urinalysis testing sound right to you? Is it accurate enough? I am worried about Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis and Herpes. It has been over 80 days and I have not had any symptoms of burning or iritation at all.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* STD testing Anonymous 05/17/03 06:53 AM
. * Re: STD testing Anonymous   05/18/03 10:32 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1753

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3