Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

Scared to Death
      04/21/03 03:14 PM

I mistakenly posted a similar message to this in the 'Living with HIV' forum. Sorry if I offended anyone, but this forum didn't show up in my browser window.

I am scared to death. Twelve days ago I visited a massage parlour in Toronto. I was on my back, the Japanese attendant had applied baby oil to my penis, and was kneeling over top of me. She asked me something a few times in broken english, I asked her to repeat herself, then she showed me what she meant by lowering her vagina onto my penis. I penetrated her by about four inches, and was not protected. I was in her for a few seconds.

Now, twelve days later, I seem to sense a burning sensation in the head of my penis, and think I detect a triangular patch of discolouration on the head of my penis, starting at the urethra (might have always been there - I've never analyzed it like this before!)

I will be tested for STD's tomorrow, but I've very worried about potential HIV infection. Can anyone help me with these questions:

1. I understand that female to male transmission occurs via vaginal fluids through the urethra. Are vaginal fluids always present, or just when a woman is sexually aroused? I assume a sex work would not be sexually aroused.

2. If the discolouration and burning sensation turns out to be an STD, does this make it more likely that HIV 'piggybacked' on the STD to the urethra?

3. Would the presence of the baby oil dilute the vaginal fluids, thereby reducing the HIV concentrations (if they exist), and reduce the chance of transmission? Or, is the opposite true?

Sorry for rambling. My mind is working like crazy, calculating the odds. I don't know how I will get through the next three months. I hate myself for this.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Scared to Death Anonymous 04/21/03 03:14 PM
. * Re: Scared to Death Anonymous   04/22/03 08:27 AM
. * Re: Scared to Death Anonymous   04/22/03 06:27 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1481

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3