Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

confused
Unregistered

Original confused
      01/28/03 02:18 PM

First off im the original confused Gman,Jackie Im sure you'll remember me i pesterd you enough.Im not the Confused who posted last week about the dissapearing posts,I think they should disapear.Anyhow after all this time after my unprotected sexuall exposure with iv drug user 14 months ago,I think they fially found out whats wrong.Ive tested out to 13 months for hiv and hep all neg.Ive been to 4 doctors one of them a internal med one other a ENT,and 2 weeks ago i went to another as im still having symptoms,Well this guy sent me for a ulta sound on my abdomen and i have several gall stones,all the other docs never mentioned that they did liver tests all kinds of blood tests and this regular doc finds this ,Makes ya wonder.He said that gall stones can cause most of the symptoms im still having,Nausia,side discomfort,back pain,pale stools ect.Just thought i'd post so that It might help some of you believe your tests ,i was sure i had a STD,I tested 9 weeks,14 weeks 17 weeks,24 weeks,26 weeks, 33 weeks, 50 weeks,and 13 months,I fianally felt comfortable with the 50 week test,the 13 month was the icing.I hope this helps some of you and please don't be like me believe Gman,Jackie,Gregg they know what there talking about,and i thank you once more for your help,You made it possible for me to get through this nightmare and i wish you a long and happy life.P.S.I see your still around uhoh,hope things are going good for you,I'll never forget any of you.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Original confused confused 01/28/03 02:18 PM
. * Re: Original confused uhohblita   01/31/03 06:00 PM
. * Re: Original confused(uhoh) Anonymous   01/31/03 07:21 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1498

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3