Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

VENT

Reged: 06/06/01
Worries Free - Not easy to Catch HIV
      03/05/02 08:51 AM

Lads & CHats,
It has been quite sometime since my last post on this bullentin. I think Jackie_Blue still remember me & all Folks like Guess, Shane, Oooppps had once stick with this poster for all the warm greeting & words from this corner. To make it short, I used to convince myself that I have this virus in my blood. Seen all the symptoms which even doctors would have a doubt on those. Anyway, the worries were all behind when I pass 3 months test. Got tested 9 months (to be honest, I forgot all the negative thinking behind after 90 days) result was Neg. I would think, why on the earth, people have to be afraid of this disease? There are thousand of others which are more deadly and had to make that long life out of it like the one you try to force your brain to think it's true. So, all of my friend, I'm coming back this time to visit the board and drop a few notes to consolidate your feeling and I do wish you all are worries free and leave things that you concern behind to move on with your life.
Again, Be happy with things you are holding on to, stay safe and don't think negatively.
Cheers
VENT

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Worries Free - Not easy to Catch HIV VENT 03/05/02 08:51 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6103

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3