Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

ohcrap

Reged: 02/14/07
Crazy Rash and testing
      12/27/12 09:05 PM

I have had this crazy rash that started on my arms then as it cleared up there showed up on my knees and then as it cleared up there showed up on my thighs so forth and so on. Oddly though it has only been on the arms and leg, and extremely itchy. I'm hoping it is nothing more than eczema inflamed by some dry skin. This has been going on for 5 weeks. I tested using a Home Access Blood Test and it was negative. If this i in deed a potential infection the exposure would have to have been about 8 weeks prior to the Home Access Test give or take a 3 or four days. The sex act was performing oral on a person of unknown status but he says he is neg.
My question would be twofold, is this characteristic of the rash that some people get in the acute stage ( the come and go + migration from location to location) and I know the test I took is FDA approved but is it and the time frame I mentioned really anything to hang my hat on? I think i will get tested again tomorrow at the Physicians Automated down the street fro me they have next day results.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Crazy Rash and testing ohcrap 12/27/12 09:05 PM
. * Re: Crazy Rash and testing ashler1977   12/28/12 12:38 PM
. * Re: Crazy Rash and testing ohcrap   12/29/12 10:04 PM
. * Re: Crazy Rash and testing bravemmohome   12/28/12 02:51 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1657

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3