Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

alanwann

Reged: 01/01/11
Worried after performing oral on multiple partners
      01/01/11 11:01 PM

Okay from the Top I am A gay male but have never really been interested in a dating or regular partner.In the past Ive been hooking up on net or rest stops but just giving oral nothing else .I admit I always enjoyed swallowing semen a lot and Over time but I never noticed any problems.recently I went on an anonymous hookup that involved me servicing several male partners.I swallowed a lot of semen and the next day I regretted my decision to do this.Even though I regretted it the next night I soon got the urge and went on on a 2 guy hookup after that,This was three weeks ago. the past 2 days now I have sores in my throat like strep ,blisters on lips and a lot of diarrhea .I have asked others and say its not HIV just nervousness.Ive heard you cant get anything from swallowing and giving head and I never really worried before. I realize the risks now and am very worried.Is this a sign of infection?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Worried after performing oral on multiple partners alanwann 01/01/11 11:01 PM
. * Re: Worried after performing oral on multiple partners needsupport2   01/15/11 05:48 PM
. * Re: Worried after performing oral on multiple partners pozrunner   01/03/11 07:09 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3475

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3