Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

UltraScared33

Reged: 07/27/10
Loc: Europe
Very scared to be infected
      07/27/10 01:35 PM

My past sexual acts were protected insertive anal intercourse with trannies street sex workers plus unprotected oral insertive, plus some deep kissing with these trannies.

Assumed I'm 99,9999% sure the condoms never broke because I constantly kept an eye on them in every intercourse, I'm concerned about strange ways to be infected.

1) One way is to be infected by perhaps some little left infected cum remained in the mouth of the tranny from the previous client that perhaps ejaculated in her mouth and that she has passed to me via deep kissing. I don't know how many time is passed from the previous clients: I suppose at least 10-15 minutes. Is it enough to make the contact indirect or not?

2) The other way, more complicated, is this one: in some occasion after the insertive protected anal intercourse, the tranny made me a protected blowjob and after we have had a deep kissing.
Now I'm scared that perhaps some infected liquid inside the anus of the tranny is passed, first, to the surface of the condom, after from the condom to mouth of the tranny via blow.job and at the end from the mouth of the tranny to my mouth via deep kissing.
Don't know how many time is involved in this series of operation, but surely no more than few minutes.
In your opinion this way can be a realistic one to be infected with HIV?
Does the few time passed in this series of operation enough to configure the contact direct instead than indirect?

My possible ARS associated to a past suspect event can be dated at 7 January 2009 while the suspect act was a protected insertive anal intercourse with a tranny street sex worker plus an insertive oral non protected and a deep kissing.
I also ask if an ARS at 6 weeks and some day more can be possible.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Very scared to be infected UltraScared33 07/27/10 01:35 PM
. * Re: Very scared to be infected sanahenk   08/02/10 02:37 AM
. * Re: Very scared to be infected UltraScared33   07/28/10 07:37 PM
. * Highly unlikely . . . SRCHFRANS34   07/27/10 08:29 PM
. * Re: Highly unlikely . . . UltraScared33   07/28/10 08:18 AM
. * Deep kissing ....kiss it off ! SRCHFRANS34   07/28/10 11:11 AM
. * Re: Deep kissing ....kiss it off ! UltraScared33   07/28/10 02:28 PM
. * Good attitude . . . SRCHFRANS34   07/28/10 04:35 PM
. * Re: Deep kissing ....kiss it off ! bartlebyAdministrator   07/28/10 04:18 PM
. * Re: Deep kissing ....kiss it off ! Jackie__Blue   07/28/10 05:42 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4097

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3