Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

chirags

Reged: 02/01/10
can my eye/back and neck pain be acute HIV symptom
      02/05/10 02:20 AM

Hi;
I am a 25 year male from India.In my country no one gives a proper advise about HIV/AIDS.People feel shy to talk about sex.Thats the reason I am writing to you.Doctor I had sex with a sex worker with double condom 1 month back. The condom covered only half of my penis.However there were no visible wounds on my foreskin.Also while kissing doctor I have noticed that a very small drop of blood( as small as l grain of powered salt) coming from the lips of the lady.I stopped kissing as soon as I have noticed it.To be honest doc I have not seen any visible signs of blood on her lips when I have started kissing. After 2 days i had an ache near to my eyes(Upper side due to sinusitis blockage).That pain withered away within 5days.Then I had no problem for sometime.Now after a month I am having back pain(upper back) and neck( spine and muscles) pain since last one week.However the
pain has decreased a lot.I had no dry cough but a running nose.Can these be an counted as acute hiv symptoms.

Doc currently I am in my last year of my Information tech course.Since last 1 month I am not able to concentrate in my studies.Any counselling from you will be highly appreciated.

regards
Chirag

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* can my eye/back and neck pain be acute HIV symptom chirags 02/05/10 02:20 AM
. * Re: can my eye/back and neck pain be acute HIV symptom heal   05/07/10 10:10 AM
. * Re: can my eye/back and neck pain be acute HIV symptom Jackie__Blue   02/09/10 06:05 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 49115

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3