Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Benja333

Reged: 11/24/08
Unsafe saxe risk scared
      12/12/08 12:34 PM

Hi everyone.

First of all, I want to thanks the oportunity that this forum gave me to expose my problem. Im not very good with english, but still I will do my best.

Im male, heter, 24 years and I only had sexual relation two times. The second one, I committed the terrible mistake of doing it without condom, exposing to the HIV (I don`t know the situation of her, it was one night stand). I know what I did it was stupid... I played with my life,and I really learned the lesson..always condom..ALWAYS.

Well, to start, she gave me oral sex, and also I did masturbate her with my fingers (she said to me "ouch" when I did it too fast). After that, we had sex for about 3 to 4 minutes when I realized the error I was commiting, so I stoped.

5 days after, I started to have some pain in the neck. know that it is very difficult to diagnose someone by internet, but I will try to do my best:
I felt the lymph glands swollen under my chin and maybe the one right under my ear(just maybe because it seems it is at the same size as the righ one). I think that because of I felt strained the left side of the neck, and a little in the back. That symptom, after 2 weeks and 3 days, I still have it, and Im very worried, because it is bother me.

I know that symptoms aren`t reliable to detect an infection, but can appeard just 4 or 5 days after the exposure?

I know my mystake and I will not do it it again, for my heath and for others.

thank you all.

Thank you everyone.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Unsafe saxe risk scared Benja333 12/12/08 12:34 PM
. * Re: Unsafe saxe risk scared ravi   12/19/08 07:21 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2162

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3