Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

Mouth sores
      09/21/06 02:16 PM

Six months ago I had protected sex with a hooker and used a latex condom. When I was done and I took off the condom a small portion of the gel lubricant smeared on the bottom half of my penis which I quickly wiped off. No fever, but I got achy for a few days with a mild sore throat that lasted a day or two and I dropped 3-4 lbs. I tested neg six weeks later via oral rapid test.The counsellor told me don't worry about it & its not HIV. Now, 6 months later I notice I am getting reddish bumps inside my mouth on my cheeks and I had an infected salivary gland filled with puss and I break out into brief cold sweats sometimes (none at night while sleeping) but still no real fever (99.5 tops a couple of times but nothing like that in a long time). The Dr. put me on augmentin875 a strong antibiotic and he was horrified when I told him about the hooker saying I needed to get tested again.(I told him I used latex condom and it was only a small smear of the gel on me) My energy is fine & strength is good.The pussy salivary gland cleared up after a few days on the augmentin but I just got another small red bump(blood) and some colorless small bumps on my cheeks even on the antibiotic.No sore throat at all. I am have to wait 3 weeks for my next Dr. appt. What the heck is this and why am I getting this in my mouth? Are theses symptoms and should I get tested again? SCARED

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Mouth sores Anonymous 09/21/06 02:16 PM
. * Re: Mouth sores Anonymous   09/21/06 03:17 PM
. * Re: Mouth sores Anonymous   09/22/06 03:39 PM
. * Re: Mouth sores Anonymous   09/21/06 02:39 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2564

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3