Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

blood on fingers?
      01/04/06 09:21 AM

Almost six weeks ago I had a sexual encounter with someone I have known awhile, and afterwards found out that they sleep around- alot. We didn't have sex- he only put his fingers insdie of me. Earlier in the night he was wrestling (oh the great ideas you get when you're drunk) and got a bloody nose. I am sure blood got on his hands, and I don't remember seeing him wash his hands. I didn't think about this until weeks later.
I was tipsy as well, so I can't say for sure how much time passed from the blood getting on his hands, to the time he fingered me, but I'd say it was at least twenty minutes.
Would HIV had died outside the body by then? If it were under his fingernails would it have dried completely by then? I don't remember seeing any blood, but it was dark. He was rough while fingereing me and I'm worried about him creating a tear in my vagina.
I have a small rash on my lower belly now, about the size of a nickle. It is bright red, and flat. That is the only ARS symptom I have, and it worries me, because I am not prone to rashes.
Does anyone know what an ARS rash looks like, and if HIV can be transmitted by the means I described.
Thanks!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* blood on fingers? Anonymous 01/04/06 09:21 AM
. * Re: blood on fingers? Anonymous   01/04/06 08:05 PM
. * Re: blood on fingers? ExWorryWart   01/04/06 12:08 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1664

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3