Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

Tested Negative; Major Symptoms; Comments?
      07/08/05 12:17 PM

Any comments would be appreciated regarding this. I tested HIV negative in April. My last sexual encounter was in January (13+ weeks). I am just wondering if I should be satisfied with the result or if I should be re-tested. The reason I am asking this is because of my many 'major' symptoms that have persisted from April to now. These include: 1/ blurriness with floaters everyday (cytomegalovirus?); 2/ white stuff in my mouth everyday when I wake up and also along my tongue (thrush?); 3/ loose teeth; sore mouth; 4/ a few red blemishes/spots on chest, cheek, and back; (kaposi sarcoma?) 5/ general fatigue; 6/ loose stool

I have read about all the symptoms of HIV again and again and again and all of the symptoms I have relate to HIV/AIDS. I mostly practiced safe sex (or at least I thought I did). My question is: should I get re-tested? should I trust the results? is there ever a time that lab screws up?

Any suggestions/comments would be appreciated. I am quite worried about all of these symptoms.

Worried in Winnipeg, Canada

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Tested Negative; Major Symptoms; Comments? Anonymous 07/08/05 12:17 PM
. * Re: Tested Negative; Major Symptoms; Comments? spiritzone2   07/12/05 04:21 AM
. * Re: Tested Negative; Major Symptoms; Comments? debtex   07/10/05 01:07 AM
. * Re: Tested Negative; Major Symptoms; Comments? Anonymous   07/09/05 10:06 PM
. * Re: Tested Negative; Major Symptoms; Comments? Anonymous   07/08/05 12:55 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2641

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3