Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Life >> Gay Men

mhd8912

Reged: 08/08/12
Negative male in need of advise
      08/08/12 01:50 AM

For the past couple of months I have been dating this guy who is HIV positive. He is undetectable and has been able to stay that way for awhile. He has been on medication for years. He is an amazing guy. He is sweet, funny, down to earth, intelligent, independent, and just really good to me. We spend a lot of time together. I love him and he loves me. The only thing we have done sexually is oral and we used condoms and occasionally toys.. For awhile now hes been talking about us taking things to the next level and having anal sex. I have no problem taking things to the next level because I do love him but I am a little scared in having anal sex with him. I am worried about things like the condom ripping, breaking, or tearing and we not notice or something.

I am not a very sexual person. I don't have to have anal sex to be in a relationship with someone. He feels differently. He feels that he can't be in a relationship with someone without having anal sex because I'm just giving him part of me and not all of me. Also, because he says he wants to share and have those special moments and feelings.

So the situation is that if we don't start having anal sex then he can't be with me. I have never been in this situation and I don't know what to do. I don't have anyone to turn to personally for advise so I am coming here seeking advise

Thanks for your help and sorry for being so lengthy.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Negative male in need of advise mhd8912 08/08/12 01:50 AM
. * Re: Negative male in need of advise A_reason2smile   08/11/12 11:44 PM
. * Re: Negative male in need of advise Starboy   08/10/12 08:31 AM
. * Re: Negative male in need of advise renegade   08/09/12 04:16 PM
. * Re: Negative male in need of advise kicker   08/08/12 12:44 PM
. * Re: Negative male in need of advise kicker   08/08/12 12:48 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3153

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3