Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
e41488

Reged: 05/04/14
Newly diagnosed
      #276139 - 05/04/14 01:42 AM

I found out I was HIV-1 on Good Friday 2014 from my ex-fiancé being hospitalized from Toxoplasmosis he has swelling on his brain. I was just tested in June 2013 and was negative. I am so lost and scared if it was not for my Faith in God that he will heal my body and a praying mother I don't think I would be here today. I feel my life is over as I knew it and I am sad all the time. I only wanted to work and by a home and have at least one my child. I have a son he is 12 and I can not and won't leave him. I need someone who knows what I am going through and help me through this terrible point in my life. I trust in God that I am walking in my healing and a cure for this terrible epidemic will be soon.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Newly diagnosed new
      #276144 - 05/04/14 08:45 AM

Sweetie your life isn't over, yes it has changed but not as much as you think. You can still work and have as many kids as you want.Your not going to be leaving your 12 year old hon till God says so . I already sent you a pm so please , let's talk . How is your ex-fianc'e doing? I too had toxo.Toxo can be very dangerous . I hope he is responding to the antibiotics. I had to be on meds for that for 4 years.

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
      #276147 - 05/04/14 03:09 PM

We all pray for a miracle, a devine intervention that will one day bring an end to world pain and suffering, diseases! You are not alone, but look at your situation as the test everyone always refers to. That, that doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. Call upon your devine guidance now for strength and inner peace. Yes, your life will be different, a little, but take the opportunity to change, to see what is important around you and focus your new found strength on that.

You have so much wonderful around you that your letting HIV take that glow away from you. A 12 year old son and an ex-fiance and your mother ... they all need you in their lives. Become a better, stronger person for them. Love yourself too is the most important thing to focus on. You can still work, still buy a house and even have children ... live to play with grandchildren. Don't let HIV take over your life, it doesn't work that way, it's just along for the ride. It does how ever give us the opportunity to see ourselves in a new, stronger light! Use that to your advantage and the best is yet to come!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

1special1

Reged: 04/19/14
      #276163 - 05/07/14 06:50 PM

Let me first say that everything is going to be ok. I do know and understand how you feel. My ex-husband infected me 15yrs ago and I have one son also. At the time of being diagnosed my son was 10 now he's 25 with a wife and 3 kids and he served our country as a Marine. This is just a big bump in the road of life for you right now but look ahead. You have so much to live for, your son's high school graduation, going to college, one day getting married and having kids. You want to be around to see all those wonderful moments happen. There are so many better meds out now that keep us around much longer. You can have as many more children as you want to have :-). Find yourself a good support system and never give up or give in. Let your faith lead you. It's been said that God give his most difficult test to his strongest soldiers. Look at it like you're a survivor. Your son needs you now more than ever. You came to the right place for those that can help you and talk to. You can pm me or any of us that you might want to talk with privately. Stay strong.

Abivic

Reged: 06/27/14
      #277378 - 07/28/14 07:01 PM

Being POZ doesn't mean you have to give up on your life there is life and hope, there is someone who is waiting for and to leave a never ending love with you www.PozBuddies.com Stay Strong, Have a Blessed Day. ---- HUGS---- <3

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 695

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3