Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
positivewoman46

Reged: 12/22/13
I AM VERY SORRY
      #275437 - 02/15/14 05:46 PM

I AM HERE TODAY TO SAY I AM VERY SORRY IF I MADE ANYONE UNCOMFORT, BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO GET TO KNOW YALL AND WRITE MY BOOK BUT I SEE IT WAS THE WRONG THING TO DO SO I`LL BE WRITING MY STORY ON THE BLOGGER UNDER THE NAME ositivewoman46.blogspot.com IF ANYONE WANT TO CHECK ME OUT THERE. IF YOU WILL STILL HAVE ME ON HERE YOU CAN INBOX ME AT positivewoman46@gmail.com.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: I AM VERY SORRY new
      #275438 - 02/15/14 06:30 PM

Hey positive woman , there is no need to apologize. Everyone just handles their situation differently. Why don't you stop by the chat room and talk to Heart. Shes such a great speaker and big advocate for her hubby that almost die. You could get a different perspective from another woman .

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: I AM VERY SORRY new
      #275443 - 02/16/14 04:19 PM

There is no need for an apology, what you are inspired to do is a wonderful venture, just needs to be fine tuned in how to come about the information. It is through people like yourself that brings awareness to the cause, our own individual stories are important to share and help each other on the journey.

You did nothing wrong, your enthusiasm, and the message delivered to you from a devine source is seeded to find a way to help. Just because someone wants to help with the journey is not grounds for an apology.

Sometimes this journey we like to travel quietly alone, some carring a huge banner ... whatever the steps, just know we are all on it together. Start with sharing your journey, the blog is fantastic, and as time goes on ... if not your book, your bravery in sharing might inspire someone to share their own story and again help someone struggling to know they are not alone.

Continued success positivewoman, and you are ALWAYS welcome to this site, it is here for all of us ... sharing our journies!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1278

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3